Lan messenger is a perfect solution for a corporate discourse. The benefits are obvious:
- P2P technology (architecture envisages that each participant is both a client and a server);
- Communication that independent of the stability of the Internet channel (does not require Internet access at all).
Lan messenger has the following features:
- ability to transfer the shared files;
- shows pop-up notifications and optionally includes sound notifications;
- all contacts can be divided into groups (to simplify the management);
- a detailed message log is kept (all correspondence is saved and can be viewed) and much more.
But what about the legal framework for a lan chat? In fact, the main document that defines the rights and obligations of the user of the software is the license agreement, which is attached to the purchased or free download product, either in paper form or in electronic form. This agreement defines [...]